Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What You Always Wanted To Know ...


10 Things Karl Lagerfeld could do without:
  1. Food.
  2. Fat people.
  3. Children.
  4. Going to other places that involve people.
  5. Going to other places, period.
  6. People who try to touch him.
  7. People who try to analyze him.
  8. The nineties.
  9. Technology, the internet, etc.
  10. Love.
When I saw this list on Jezebel, I knew I had to post it. I love Karl Lagerfeld; he's as timeless as the fashion houses he runs. Lagerfeld kind of reminds me of my history professor. I'm sure most of the items in his list hold true for my professor as well.

Here's my list and commentary in five words or less:
  1. People who talk to me when I just wake up. I'm not listening ... Shh!
  2. People who look over my shoulder when I'm working. Is that necessary!?!
  3. People who disturb me when I just get into the groove of what I'm doing. Leave me alone!
  4. People who don't understand me. Why?!?
  5. People who always want to hang out with me when I'm busy and/or broke. Find new friends with money!
  6. People who wear leggings as pants. Tacky.
  7. Random people who say "hi" to me and expect me to respond. Who you talkin' to?
  8. Guys who think I'm looking at them when I'm really checking out their cars. Get a life.
  9. People who stare at me when I wear my club kid hat. I look cool, but stop.
  10. People with bad breath who love to talk in my face. Step back!

No comments: